The Decker's Adoption Journey

This is our story in starting our very own family through international adoption. We will be adopting an infant (or two) from Kazakhstan. Hopefuly we will be traveling this spring to meet and bring home our little one(s). We hope that by reading our story you are able to follow our journey and learn about the process of adoption.

Monday, March 26, 2007

While Karon and John are away. . .

Hi Everyone,

This is Sharron, Karon's big sister. While they are halfway across the world in a place I look at every morning on my world map shower curtain, I will be posting entries for them.

Looking forward to the journey!

Sharron

4 Comments:

Blogger Grandma and Grandpa Spell said...

does that mean they are on their way now??

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, Bethie shared this site with me and the whole story is making me cry! This is SUCH a wonderful thing that is happening, many blessings heaped upon the journey, and the return, a family!

1:54 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Hi Little Karo,
Don't worry. Everything will go according to plan or if it doesn't ya'll will deal with it. There are so many people that love and support ya'll.

Love,
Mimi

2:21 PM  
Blogger Carin said...

Hello Sharon! Karo! and John!
It is so good to hear from all of you! I think about you all often and wish I had stayed in closer touch over these years that have passed. I have so many adventures to share with you also, but that can wait. Please call whenever you can't sleep! I'm on east coast time...774.283.1464

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home