The Decker's Adoption Journey

This is our story in starting our very own family through international adoption. We will be adopting an infant (or two) from Kazakhstan. Hopefuly we will be traveling this spring to meet and bring home our little one(s). We hope that by reading our story you are able to follow our journey and learn about the process of adoption.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

37 more days

I continue to count and I am continuing to practice my Russian while time seems to be moving at a slower and slower pace. I am very ready for winter to be over and to feel the sunshine again. If you can’t tell it has been VERY rainy and snowing in Oregon this last few weeks, and it looks as though it will never let up. We have not heard anything from our agency lately but we were not expecting to either. This is the major wait time, and I guess there is just not that much news for the agency to share with us right now.

There are a few more people I would like to thank for their help in our preparations. Dad and Sharron thanks for you help in getting the Russian II tapes. Thank you Sharron, as well, for the great picture book for the little one (or two.) Also a big thanks to Cindy B. for all of the little kid and baby toys. I am sure they will come in very handy on the very long plain ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home