The Decker's Adoption Journey

This is our story in starting our very own family through international adoption. We will be adopting an infant (or two) from Kazakhstan. Hopefuly we will be traveling this spring to meet and bring home our little one(s). We hope that by reading our story you are able to follow our journey and learn about the process of adoption.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Visas are in Seattle!

We found out last night that our passports and visas are there. This makes me happy, yet I am bummed that I chickened out on the Friday tickets. I am going to call the travel agent the second they open to see if tomorrow is even an option. If it is I just need to get the Ok from our agency to make the change. Please send positive thoughts that we can get there sooner. John could really use those extra days on the end of the trip to be able to get back to work. I'll post tonight from Seattle to let people know what I found out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grandma and Grandpa Spell said...

OK-we are on it!! We will send positive thoughts and prayers your way. How long after you get there will it be before you know if you are getting one or two?? I have never understood that efacement stuff:-)

7:50 AM  
Blogger Gail said...

My prayers are for your safe travel tomorrow.
Take care!
Gail

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home