The Decker's Adoption Journey

This is our story in starting our very own family through international adoption. We will be adopting an infant (or two) from Kazakhstan. Hopefuly we will be traveling this spring to meet and bring home our little one(s). We hope that by reading our story you are able to follow our journey and learn about the process of adoption.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Update

We had a small set back with our paperwork when we found out the copy of my passport was not noterized correctly. It has now been re-sent and should have it's apostile complete by Friday. Hopefuly everything will be sent to be translated early next week. Our goal is to have it all translated by the end of the holidays. Also, we would like to thank Ed and Carol Dekcer for helping us get even closer bring our little ones home. I (Karon) have been practicing my Russian daily. John still has lots of work to do. Hopefuly we will get to Bend soon so I can move onto the next level and learn how to order more than wine, beer or vodka at a resturant.

I am also comming along quite nicely on the baby quilt #1. I will post a picture once it is all done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home